Sometimes, the best cure for a Monday is… A big dollop of Nutella! Seriously, I actually believe that Nutella fixes most of life’s problems, or at least definitely improves them 🤔. Hence why I’ve just whipped up a batch of my Nutella granola. 😍
It can be eaten dry as a snack, or even served with milk to make a tasty cereal. It tastes even better if you use hazelnut milk. I’m normally one for healthy eating and would never usually have anything chocolatey for breakfast, but sometimes you’ve just gotta #treatyoself 🙈
- 250g rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 90g Nutella
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 50g walnuts
- 50g almonds
- 50g chocolate chips
1. Preheat your oven to Gas Mark 3 and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Melt the Nutella, coconut oil and honey over a low heat until combined.
3. Pour the rolled oats into a mixing bowl and pour the melted Nutella mixture over it and stir until all the oats are covered.
4. Stir in the almonds, walnuts and chocolate chips then lay the mixture on the baking tray
5. Bake for 30 minutes.
6. Leave to cool, then store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 weeks.