These chicken wings are so good! They’re oven baked, and end up super tender, so are perfect for anyone trying to eat healthier in the new year. They’re also so quick and easy to prepare, with very few ingredients required, so they are great for weekday dinners.
Warning: you will need a napkin after eating!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
- 50 chicken wings
- 50g plain flour
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- Thumb sized piece of finely sliced ginger
- 10 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 100ml water
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat your oven to gas mark 6. Coat each wing in flour, and shake off any excess, and place onto a baking tray. Drizzle olive oil so all the wings are coated, you might want to toss them.
- Cook for 20 minutes and in the mean time prepare your honey garlic glaze. Combine the soy sauce, water, chilli flakes, garlic and ginger over a low heat for 5-7 minutes. You should notice the liquid reduce.
- After 20 minutes, flip your chicken wings over and cook for another 20 minutes.
- Drizzle your glaze over the chicken wings so they are fully covered and put in the oven for a final 20 minutes.