This no-bake Ferrero Rocher cheesecake is SO easy to make, yet looks and tastes fairly decadent so is great as a Christmas showstopper! There’s a biscuit base, some crunchy Ferrero Rocher pieces inside the cream cheese mixture, and a dash of Nutella.
I recommend using a springform cake tin or a tin with a removable base for this recipe, it just makes it easier to handle.
Prep time: 30 minutes (plus overnight chilling)
- 350g digestive biscuits
- 200g unsalted butter
- 500g full fat cream cheese
- 75g icing sugar
- 250g Nutella
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 350ml double cream
- 12 Ferrero Rocher, roughly chopped
- 10 Ferrero Rocher
- Crush your digestive biscuits. The best way to do this is either in a plastic bag and a rolling pin, or you can use a food processor.
- Melt your butter in a saucepan over a low heat. Once melted, add your biscuit mixture and stir until evenly coated with butter.
- Line your cake tin (springform or with a removable base) with baking parchment. lay your biscuit mixture over the base and pat down with the back of a spoon until smooth and compact. Leave to chill in the fridge whilst you make your cheesecake filling.
- With an electric whisk, whisk your cream cheese, vanilla and icing sugar together until combined.
- Add the double cream, and whisk on a medium-high speed until the mixture is stiff.
- Fold in your chopped Ferrero Rocher gently. Pour over your biscuit mixture in the cake tin then leave to chill in the fridge overnight (or at least for 4-5 hours).
- Once chilled, remove the cake from the tin, and decorate with your Fererro Rocher. You could also drizzle some melted chocolate or Nuttella over the top!